Pass­ive House as­sess­ing bod­ies

If you want to be­come a cer­ti­fied Pass­ive House De­sign­er / Con­sult­ant or Trades­per­son or re­new your cer­ti­fic­ate, you may sub­mit your pro­ject / trades doc­u­ment­a­tion to any PHI ac­cred­ited as­sess­ing bod­ies be­low. Please con­tact the Pass­ive House In­sti­tu­te if you can­not find a pro­vider in your area.

The re­new­al of cer­ti­fic­ates through the veri­fic­a­tion of fur­ther train­ing cred­it points (CP) is not pos­sible by the as­sess­ing bod­ies.


> Find your closest as­sess­ing body!

> Be­come an as­sess­ing body

Thank you for your in­terest! Please fill in one of the fol­low­ing ap­plic­a­tion form:


Tradespeople assessing body

Consultant / Designer assessing body