Become a Passive House Trainer
Passive House Trainers are instructors for designer or tradesperson courses or for the additional courses (like PHPP expert). They are part of the course provider team or are course providers themselves. The trainer certificate is awarded after conclusion of a contract with PHI. Please contact PHI if you are interested.
Prerequisites for the acquisition of the certificate are:
- A valid designer/consultant certificate
- iPHA membership
- Experience in the field of further education / training / lectures
- Profound knowledge and experience (certified projects) regarding Passive Houses, building physics and building sites
- Completion of the "train the trainer" course (offered by the PHI in the framework of the annual international Passive House conference)
- Conclusion of a contract with the PHI
This additional certificate is linked to a valid Passive House designer/consultant certificate and can only be used in conjunction with a valid Passive House designer/consultant certificate.