Documents to be submitted:
Create a poster in PowerPoint and save the file as a PDF document.
The presentation must include a poster in size DIN A0.
Please enter the code (six-characters) from your registration in the Passive House Institute's database under "Index" on the poster.
The following images and graphics should appear on the poster:
- Floor plans (for multi-story buildings at least the respective system floor plans, e.g. ground floor and upper floor)
- At least one cross-section schematic
- Photos of the exterior
- Photos of the interior
The pictures and graphics should be inserted into the provided grid pattern. Larger and smaller formats may also be used. Please fill out all the text fields on the poster in English.
All of the images and graphics used on the poster must also be uploaded as separate files to the platform provided (JPG file format).
- Author's declaration
- Publication rights
- ID from Passive House, Low Energy Building or EnerPHit certification document*
- Four-digit ID from Passive House database
- Optional further explanations of the airtightness concept (e.g. construction site photos, drawings)
* Certification issued by the Passive House Institute Darmstadt (PHI) or by an authorised body (www.passiv.de / certifier / other certifiers).
Registration of the project into the Passive House Database under: https://passivehouse-database.org is necessary.
All necessary documents must be uploaded by 01 June 2020 24:00 (CET).